The College is pleased to announce Stage 2 of our 'Stronger Together' campaign. While there is positivity surrounding the Western Australian economy the College recognises that 2019 may still be a challenging year for many College families.
We value each and every Lake Joondalup Baptist College family, therefore to provide some financial support the College will for a limited time period offer those who refer a new family to the College, resulting in an enrolment, a discount on tuition fees subject to the following terms:
1. The discount will be 10% (10 percent) for each new enrolment to a maximum of $2,000.
2. The discount will be calculated on the referring family’s first child’s tuition fees only.
Assuming the referring family have one child in Year 8 and a second in Year 4, and:
a. refer one (1) new student to the College, the referring family will be entitled to a discount of $894.50 ($8,945 x 10%) on the annual tuition fees.
b. refer two (2) new students, the referring family will be entitled to a discount of $1,789 ($8,945 x 20%) on the annual tuition fees.
c. refer three (3) new students, the referring family will be entitled to a discount of $2,000 on the annual tuition fees.
3. The discount will be applied annually for the duration of the enrolment of the referred student.
4. Should the referred student leave the College or complete their education at the College, the discount will be honoured through to the end of the term in which the enrolment of the referred student ceases i.e. pro rata for the year.
5. The discount only relates to new enrolments not currently on College waitlists.
6. The discount will apply for all referred students enrolled on or before 4 February 2019. The discount will continue to apply for all enrolments in Years 8 to Year 12 confirmed by 30 June 2019.
7. The discount will only be applied to the student’s tuition fees and is not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The discount is limited to the time period as stipulated and no variation to these terms is valid or binding unless approved in writing by the Principal.